Thanks, David – and I agree!   That was my very first thought/action: I
unlocked all systems and updated the layout: but they still refused to show.
I saw where they SHOULD have been – but they were still (elegantly)
missing...and those two phantom bars were still accounted-for in the measure
numbering, though only to be actually seen in scroll view and in the full
score.

Only upon breaking all MMRs as Robert suggested: did they finally pop back into
view in the page view of that particular part.   And they then remained in view
(thankfully) when I recreated MMRs for the part.

Just glad to have those bars back, and of course: ever-grateful for this list!

Les Marsden
(209) 966-6988 (H)
(559) 708-6027 (Limited-reception cell)
7145 Snyder Creek Road
Mariposa, CA 95338-9641

President, Mariposa County Arts Council, Incorporated
Board Director, Economic Development Corporation of Mariposa County
Founding Music Director and Conductor, The Mariposa Symphony Orchestra ♫ ♪ ♫

Marsden Marx Pages (former career ended by disability):
http://tinyurl.com/ygpj7og
Mariposa Symphony Orchestra: http://tinyurl.com/MariposaSO