John,

I tried all of these, and there’s no difference. It’s very strange that some
syllables are centered, and some are not. The ones that are not centered often
affect the appearance (or lack of) of word extensions. In those cases, I have
to manually drag the syllables to the left in order to get enough room for the
word extensions to appear. This was never an issue in Fin2008.

Martin