Christopher,

It just seems like a lot of words are placed too far to the right under a note,
forcing me to nudge the word back to the left so I can get a word extension to
appear before the next note/word. This was never an issue for me in Fin2008.
Plus, there seems to be no rhyme or reason why some text is centered and others
are too far to the right.

Martin

Sent from my iPhone