No, and this is a HUGE hairy lack in the program right now. Please write tech
support and complain about this. It is supposed to be something that computers
do easily, yet there is no way to do it ever since chords started attaching to
measures instead of items. In the past, you could attach a chord to a hidden
item in another layer and resize the item, causing the chord to resize as well,
but that functionality was removed.

The only kludge I know of is to have another staff with everything hidden
except chords, and resize the staff. You would include the special staff in the
part where you needed it. Obviously, if you have several instruments needing
resized chords, you would need a different extra staff for EVERY instrument,
unless everything you put in the piano you also put in the guitar and bass
part, and of course don’t forget instruments that need changes for
improvisation. Urg.

Jari Williamsson said he was working on an edit to his Change plugin to allow
kerning to be preserved for chord suffixes, which would be great, except there
would STLL be no easy way to resize just a couple of chords.

Christopher