Thanks for replying. I agree it is a huge lack. I will mention it to tech
support. The plugin would be a solution for me, since what I usually need is to
resize changes for the whole document/instruments. To resize one or two chords
once in a while would be easy just to edit the chord itself or create a new one
in the Chord Definition window, with different size fonts and positioning. Now,
I have this custom library of chords, created over the years, which I like, but
the fonts are kind of small for some players to read at a distance, so I want
to increase the whole library for the new parts I write in the future. I hate
to think I will need to edit the chords one by one. With Data Check->Change
Fonts I run into the same problem. The fonts increase in size, but not the
spacing.
Harold