I am working on a chord changer plug-in for Finale which allows
switching the font size including correct scaling of the offsets (see
demo at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpJa6Lf4HZA ) as well as
changing between different chord fonts. Even symbol clusters as used in
JazzCord, SwingCord or RealBook Chords are automatically detected and
converted (see demo at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jAEKsQ7gWY ).
Please be patient. The plug-in will be available soon.

Jan