On 2/9/2016 3:21 PM, Douglas Brown wrote:
> Has anyone run into this before?  I'm running 2012c on a laptop with
> WinVista and a desktop with Win10, previously Win7.
>
> When rebarring measures into 3/4 from 2/4, 4/4, or 16/4 on Vista,
> three-beat notes come out as dotted halves.  When doing the same (in
> the same file) on Win10 (and I recall this happening before on Win7,
> also), three-beat notes come out as a half tied to a quarter.  Is
> there a setting to change somewhere?
>
> Thanks in advance, Douglas Brown

If I recall correctly it's called "Soften Syncopations" (I know it
doesn't make sense since you're not really dealing with syncopations.)

It's in the Midi/Audio menu, Quantization Settings, click on the More
Settings button and then you'll see, near the bottom, the Soften
Syncopations check-box.  Make sure that the settings are the same for
the two different computers and you should get the same results.

--
David H. Bailey
dhbai...@davidbaileymusicstudio.com