I feel your pain Chuck.  I was an ardent QK user until a while ago when I
realized it was becoming completely deprecated, and it is basically dead.  I
tried iKey for a short while and then I switched to Keyboard Maestro.
Incredible application; well documented and supported.  Alas, you will have to
reprogram everything but that’s the nature of the beast, sorry to say.  Yet, I
heartily recommend it.

Perhaps not exactly what you wanted to hear.

J D Thomas
ThomaStudios