Hi JD,

2014.5  I wonder if the measure had been selected as I was writing the macro.
Have to try again and see.

I’m surprised the spacebar doesn’t check radio buttons for you.  I think it’s
set up in Mac OS to do that.  There are a number of ways things are set up to
avoid using the mouse, and I think this is one of those.

I’ll report back later, and thanks to both you and Raphael.

Chuck

Chuck Israels
cisra...@comcast.net
(360) 201-3434