Wow-didn't think this would elicit so many replies

I had the original MusicPrinter on my apple
 ][e and][e, then moved to Laser Music Processor (anyone else use that one???)
and MusicPrinter Plus on my PCs circa 1987(?).
I also had a utility called Laser Twin that (allegedly) made 9-pin dot-matrix
printer output resemble a laser printer. Sorta. It did so by overtyping six or
seven times. Sometimes it put holes in the paper from all the overtyping, as I
recall.

Sent from my iPhone, so please pardon all the typos.