Hi Martin,

I would definitely recommend you to upgrade to the new version. 64-bit support
and faster playback are extremely important for a good and fast workflow.

If you only do some minor things with Finale, sticking with Finale 2012 might
be ok, but I think, if you work professionally and want to work with Finale,
one also needs to support the company who puts effort into maintaining the
program. I have the impression that since Mark Adler took over the leadership,
they have changed their policy and now focus on developing it into a software
which is ready for the future.

I though would wait until they have fixed the printing issue (which won’t take
too long, I guess … and hope). I know this is annoying but believe me, the last
Sibelius upgrade didn’t work and it took a few days as well, before they had
changed the installer.

Best
Raphael.