Thanks Robert!

I did NOT know about this — and, of course, that solves it. Even better, if I
ever need to see things again, I can quickly show them again.

So many things in this program to discover, even rather obvious things, that
long-time users (I started with 1.0) still haven’t found. For example, only
today I discovered I can change meter with the contextual menu by
cntrl-clicking on a measure. So much faster!! Especially for 5/8 and 7/8, where
the contextual menu gives subdivision choices! Why did I never know about that?

Thanks again,
David