[Raymond Horton:]

>"when I finally got to creating the expression and
>putting it into a score, it just kept trying to put a slur line
> instead."
>
>Very sorry, but I lost track of who posted this.

      That's okay; it was I.

>Windows Finale 25, I often
>find the program will not put the expression or smart shape that I
> want,
>and will insist on putting only one. I have to exit Finale and start
> it
>again, or occasionally have to reboot. This has happened quite
> frequently,
>actually.

      Okay; thanks for that, Raymond.  I'll try that and see if it
helps.  I was quite dumb-founded when I discovered how incredibly
difficult it is to put in such a simple thing as a pedal marking, and
wondered if I was missing something, or doing it the wrong way.

Michael Edwards.