Hi all,

I just took advantage of the sale at MM to upgrade to Fin25, and I'm
exploring some of the new features. (And wondering why they haven't
improved the UI in 5 years, but that's a different issue.)

I noticed the new Export to PDF feature, which is quicker and easier than
printing to a PDF driver, but I was dismayed to find that it only exports
the current part or score. Did they really not implement an Export Linked
Parts to PDF feature, as they did with Export Linked Parts to MusicXML? Is
there a plugin or FinaleScript that will provide this functionality?

Thanks,
Aaron.