Oh yes, I forgot about the slur metatool. There is only a metatool to SELECT
the slur, which is S. But as I mentioned, I leave the slur selected all the
time, so I never use the metatool for that. You still have to double-click the
first slurred note. If you release immediately, it creates a two-note slur. If
you double-click and drag, you can create a three or more note slur. No
shortcuts, I’m afraid.

Christopher