On 6/7/2019 3:26 PM, Martin Nickless wrote:
Hi can somebody help me with copying my finale parts onto a PDF and putting
them all in one email I can export scores no problem via PDF but would like to
get all parts printed I have already formatted them any help would be fantastic
I am on Windows 10 and finale 25 kind regards Martin

If you want to export from within Finale without using an external printer driver, open each part on screen and then export it to PDF. I can't see any way to export them all (score and parts) to PDF files at one time. That would take a bit of time.

Or you can install a PDF printer such as CutePDF or PDF995 (it's free if you don't mind ads on the screen -- they don't print), then print all the parts to that "printer" and you'll end up with all the parts as PDF files. This way you can print them all to PDF files at once simply by selecting the CutePDF printer and selecting all the parts and the score and then clicking print. This is the faster process. And once you've got the PDF "printer" installed it'll be there for future projects.

--
*****
David H. Bailey