Finale Win pdf export is buggy.

Download and install (free) Bullzip printer. In Finale click Print, choose
Bullzip as your printer and it will create Pdf file, which you can save in the
same folder.

I then create the cover and inside cover pages, place them and the saved file
in the Pdf Binder and create the complete part or score.

Good luck!

Dr. A.S. Weinstangel

Sent from my iPhone