Robert,

I cannot provide you with an answer but I am hoping someone, including you, can
come up with a solution the this long-standing Finale issue.  I encounter it
ALL the time when copying and pasting from another Finale document.  Finale
always duplicates the expression and articulation, no matter what.  I have been
clamoring to MM about this anomaly for years.

J D Thomas
ThomaStudios