I created them with Keyboard Maestro on a Mac.  Basically I select an
expression and run the macro to delete it and then deal with the ensuing
dialogs that tell me the expression is being used, and I select an existing one
to replace it.  It’s not the greatest, but it does reduce quite a bit of the
dialog clicking that goes with this operation.

J D Thomas
ThomaStudios