OSX 10.3.2
FINK Distribution 0-1.6.2 (installs Ethereal 0.9.14)

--------

installed X11 from Panther CD (disk three)
installed Ethereal from FINK Distribution

---------

received the following errors (sudo ethereal from X11)

Gtk-CRITICAL **: file gtkclist.c: line 1008 (gtk_clist_construct): assertion `GT
K_IS_CLIST (clist)' failed.
Bus error

if anyone has a few minutes could they please post step - by step install instructions
that can allow Ethereal to work with OSX 10.3

I have search the fink-lists for help and have reinstall OSX and Ethereal several times /
with different combinations with no luck ...

I use Ethereal in my work environment and really need some assistance ...

thanks
armond