On Monday, December 23, 2002, at 06:49 PM, Ben Hines wrote:

Well, unlikely.. current cvs also has some rather severe splitoff bugs (they don't work), i am pretty sure caused by RangerRick's recent patch. I was going to suggest releasing current fink (with isystem) once those are fixed. But its very much not releasable now and those bugs are worse than the isystem changes (which can be fixed by easy settings in the info file.)
Which splitoff bugs would these be?

The only severe bugs I'm aware of are dependency bugs in handing packages that are already built and need to be reinstalled, and are unrelated to my recent patch, since they also appear in 0.11.0.