Ben:  If you and Justin will verify that you have built every package
currently in stable with the -isystem flag enabled, and there are no
problems with any of them, then I don't object to including that flag
in the next release.  (I hadn't heard anyone make as strong a claim
as that about having tested this, until just now.)

I agree that perhaps the LIBRARY_PATH/DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH defaults should
wait.  (Notice that when I "backed things out" I left these new variables
in place; I just removed their default values.)

Max, your thoughts?  You are the fink (package manager) maintainer after
all.

  -- Dave