David> I was wondering if  Retry using next mirror set "master" is such a
David> user friendly message.

I consider myself of reasonable intelligence, and I haven't the
slightest clue yet what it means.  Nor would I even know where to go
to find out the docs for it.  Nor would I expect the docs to be there
given the previous experience with other undocumented parts of
fink. :(