-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 4:47 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Fink-devel] Master mirror message... Usability?

On Montag, Juni 2, 2003, at 06:26  Uhr, Randal L. Schwartz wrote:

> David> I was wondering if  Retry using next mirror set "master" is
> such a
> David> user friendly message.
>
> I consider myself of reasonable intelligence, and I haven't the
> slightest clue yet what it means.  Nor would I even know where to go
> to find out the docs for it.  Nor would I expect the docs to be there
> given the previous experience with other undocumented parts of
> fink. :(

Personally I do think that Fink is very well documented for an Open
Source project where no one really likes to write documentation. Since
this should be a feature of only unstable I do not expect it to be
documented either. All a greater scheme? evil plot? Well no, just part
of our effort to create a set of distfile mirrors.

I am sure it will be added to the docu asap.

- we may race and we may run, but we can not undo what has been done.