On Montag, Juni 2, 2003, at 06:26 Uhr, Randal L. Schwartz wrote:

"David" == David <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

David> I was wondering if Retry using next mirror set "master" is such a
David> user friendly message.

I consider myself of reasonable intelligence, and I haven't the
slightest clue yet what it means.  Nor would I even know where to go
to find out the docs for it.  Nor would I expect the docs to be there
given the previous experience with other undocumented parts of
fink. :(

Personally I do think that Fink is very well documented for an Open Source project where no one really likes to write documentation. Since this should be a feature of only unstable I do not expect it to be documented either. All a greater scheme? evil plot? Well no, just part of our effort to create a set of distfile mirrors.

I am sure it will be added to the docu asap.

- we may race and we may run, but we can not undo what has been done.