I'm currently helping a local blind/deaf user get started with Fink. We're hoping to port the Linux BRLTTY braille translator to OSX, but this is new territory for me and this user is new to OSX, so we're learning things like the cmdline installer for DMGs, etc. Has anyone else explored this territory? Apple's accessibility page (http://www.apple.com/accessibility/) is interesting, but not very helpful.

Chris
--
Chris Dolan, Software Developer, Clotho Advanced Media Inc.
608-294-7900, fax 294-7025, 1435 E Main St, Madison WI 53703

Clotho Advanced Media, Inc. - Creators of MediaLandscape Software (http://www.media-landscape.com/) and partners in the revolutionary Croquet project (http://www.opencroquet.org/)