On Mon, Mar 14, 2005 at 10:06:44PM +0100, David H. wrote:

> Personally i am _very_ unhappy with this nervousness about
> Licensing. the GPL is not meant to inhibit what we are doing, nor is
> it meant to make our work more complicated. [...] I will run this by our
> lawyers tomorrow,

Would it also be good to ask OpenSSL themselves what their intent is?

Not directly related to this particular question but just wanted to
mention the existence of http://www.softwarefreedom.org/, who have
staff who are wise in the ways of open-source law and licensing.

dan

--
Daniel Macks
[EMAIL PROTECTED]