On 2005-04-13, "D. H??hn" wrote:
> Corey Halpin wrote:
> |   When I try to compile monotone with -fabi-version=1, it fails at link.
> | Complains that it can't find a symbol from libboost_filesystem.
>
> Just out of curiosity was libboost recompiled using fabi_version=1 ?

  Well, I tried all three versions of libboost (1.31, 1.32-py23, 1.32-py24),
and I did rebuild them all.  However, boost uses a strange build system all
of its own.  I don't know if it respects CPPFLAGS/CXXFLAGS.
  The boost documentation insists that their build system cooks, cleans,
dances, sings, and will get my wife a high-paying job.  But it doesn't tell
me if it respects C(PP/XX)FLAGS.

  However, 'man g++' says that -fabi-version=1 is the default for g++3.3,
so I'm surprised that it makes a difference.  Well... not surprised,
annoyed maybe.

crh