Jeffrey,
    Could you possibly add a gfortran package to fink unstable based off
of the main trunk or 4.1 branch? Since g95 and gfortran have heavily
forked, any bugs I find and report against g95 aren't easily checked
against the current gfortran code to see it the problem exists there.
It would be very helpful to the progress of both compilers on MacOS X
if we could test them side by side as new bugs are found. Thanks in
advance for considering this request.
              Jack