Following the 'compile myself' faq, I have my environment set up to
allow me to use fink packages to build other things that aren't quite
ready for fink. Part of the result of 'env' is:

CFLAGS=-I/sw/include
LDFLAGS=-L/sw/lib
CXXFLAGS=-I/sw/include
CPPFLAGS=-I/sw/include
ACLOCAL_FLAGS=-I /sw/share/aclocal
PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/sw/lib/pkgconfig:/opt/lib/pkgconfig

In Tiger, I could:

env CFLAGS=-I/opt/include LDFLAGS=-L/opt/lib CXXFLAGS=-I/opt/include
CPPFLAGS=-I/opt/aq3/include ./configure --prefix=/opt --with-gwen-dir=/
opt --with-backends=aqofxconnect --with-qt3-libs=/sw/lib --with-qt3-
includes=/sw/include/qt

to configure experimental versions of aqbanking. My mac would find all
my fink-based dependencies.

As of my upgrade install of Leopard on Friday, I have to say:

env CFLAGS="-I/opt/include -I/sw/include" LDFLAGS="-L/opt/lib -L/sw/
lib -Wl,-dylib_file,/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/
Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib:/System/Library/Frameworks/
OpenGL.framework/Versions/A/Libraries/libGL.dylib" CXXFLAGS="-I/opt/
include -I/sw/include" CPPFLAGS="-I/opt/include -I/sw/include" ./
configure --prefix=/opt --with-gwen-dir=/opt --with-
backends=aqofxconnect --with-qt3-libs=/sw/lib --with-qt3-includes=/sw/
include/qt

So, not only is linking to libGL busted, but it looks like 'env' is
acting more like 'env -i'. Is there some way I can tell if it is
acting precisely that way, or do I just grumble and make my make
scripts bigger?

BTW, that specific qt3 stuff in the old configure command worked
around a problem in aqbanking, but my normal enviroment would find the
rest of fink things like libofx and opensp.

Dave
--
David Reiser