Peter O'Gorman wrote:
> Sean wrote:
>> Sadly, the saga isn't over. I now have 1.0-4 and it installs and
>> appears in the preferences as expected. When I try to play a music
>> file, however, it crashes while in the coreaudio library.
>>
>> Crash log is attached.
>>
>> Sean
>>
>> On Dec 7, 2007 12:28 AM, Martin Costabel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>> Peter O'Gorman wrote:
>>> []
>>> I checked in xmms-coreaudio-1.0-4 that uses this workaround.
>>> Should now work on Leopard.
>>>
>>> --
>>> artin
>>>

> Perhaps this would help?
>
> http://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/NetBSD-current/pkgsrc/audio/xmms-osx/patches/patch-aa
>
> Peter

Hi Peter,
I've copied all the xmms files into my local tree; how would I apply
that patch? I tried just adding it to the existing xmms.patch file and
of course upon rebuilding I get a dialog asking which file to patch.

fwiw, I didn't try using xmms before Martin applied the patch you
suggested, but it does crash for me also (when I tried to play my iTunes
folder).

Happy to test the patch, unfortunately I need spoon-feeding to do so
(but hopefully I won't next time). :-(