As a conclusion from a long thread on fink-users "More 'Discoveries' on
pwlib1", I suggest to remove the fileutils package from 10.4/stable.

It had already been killed once in July 2006 and was reinstated only
because the coreutils package that had caused its removal had itself
some problems at that time.

Currently, fileutils survives only in the stable tree. It serves no
purpose, is only causing trouble and should therefore be killed.

At this occasion, I repeat my call to scrap that stinking compost heap
called "stable tree" completely and replace it ASAP, at the same time as
the unstable tree, by the pangocairo branch of the unstable tree.