hello,

As you have suggested us to have a local copy of _structs.h, we have copied
it in to /sw/cilkheader (which we have created) and we have included the
following lines in cilk.info file

SetCPPFLAGS: -I%p/cilkheader

Now we could successfully run fink -m rebuild cilk and could install cilk in
our mac machine.
But after installation and creation of cilkc binary, now when we tried
another cilk example, it was again referring to systems's _structs.h in
/usr/include/mach/i386 folder.

How to bypass this and make our cilkc binary to look in to our %p/cilkheader
folder.

Also , we want to test our info file on power pc , but we do not have a
power pc machine. Can anyone of you help us in this regard.
We can mail you the info file.

--
Thanks
Pranay Airan