On Mar 30, 2010, at 1:20 PM, Alexander Hansen wrote:

> On 3/30/10 3:25 AM, Michael Small wrote:
>> Due to OS X 10.6.3 update libncurses was broken in /usr/lib.
>>
>> Adding the following lines to the CompileScript fixes the issue.
>>
>> export CMAKE_INCLUDE_PATH=%p/include
>> export CMAKE_LIBRARY_PATH=%p/lib
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Michael
>>

> It would be useful to see a transcript of the failure which you
> experienced, so that we can make sure that it's reproducible.

cmake is inappropriately linking to /usr/lib/libncurses.dylib even though it
depends on libncurses5. The above change does indeed cause it to link to fink's
ncurses. However, cmake still built fine on my 10.6.3 system with the system
ncurses. Do you have an ncurses in /usr/local by any chance?

Daniel