James Bunton wrote:
[]
> The problem is not a build failure. ccmake (which uses ncurses to
> display a menu-like configuration interface) no longer works with the
> arrow keys on the keyboard to edit the configuration.

Wunderful. This breaks also the ccmake that comes with the precompiled
CMake.app. And probably lots of other software that uses ncurses. They
changed neither the compatibility version nor even the current version
of libncurses.5.4.dylib, although the symbols in the two versions are
quite different. I am going to file a bug with Apple as soon as I have
time. I'll also fix the cmake package. I don't know, though, why anyone
would ever want to run ccmake. Feels like dselect for installing Fink
packages :-)