Dear Alex,

Feedback much appreciated.  In terms of the different builds - not all
the packages are required to run wine.  I can add gst-plugins-base and
gstreamer into the 'reccomends' section?

What baffles me is that libgettext is not linked in one instance, when
it is in the builddepends and depends lists - any ideas?

Wrt - 10.4 - it probably won't work well on it, as the X version there
is ancient, but I would not rule it out completely until someone tells
me that it is unusable.

Thank you very much for testing!

Damian