On 21/10/11 17:05 , David R. Morrison wrote:
> So at the very least, we should put a news item on the fink webpage warning
> users that fink on 10.6 is currently incompatible with Xcode 4.2, and
> suggesting a downgrade to Xcode 3.2.6.

We would have needed such a warning against xcode-4.0 since a long time
(or is there one somewhere? I didn't see one). How it works currently is
that user reports breakage, akh sees that breakage comes from xcode-4.0
and writes an answer on the mailing list advising to downgrade xcode.
This won't be very different for xcode-4.2.