On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 11:20 AM, Alexander Hansen <
alexanderk.han...@gmail.com> wrote:

> But after careful checking, I think I've found the problem.  It looks
> like the bootstrap script isn't doing things differently for 32-bit-only
> Intel machines on 10.5/10.6 like it should.

I came to the same conclusion. I think the following patch should fix it:

https://github.com/dustinac/fink/commits/fix_64_bit_check

David, if you want, you can try downloading the patched version of fink
from:

https://github.com/dustinac/fink/tarball/fix_64_bit_check

It should skip the 64-bit prompt on your Mini.

Dustin