On Wednesday, April 24, 2002, at 02:31 PM, Alexander Hansen wrote:

> I don't have that problem.  What buttons are missing?

I thought that there was a button for 17%.  And a zoom in and zoom out.
My friend thinks that it might just be a different version of xdvi (from
the one installed by Redhat).

Maybe it is easier to say what I do have: Quit, full size, 50%,25%, page
-10, page -5, prev, next, page+5, page+10 and view PS.  They are really
spaced out so perhaps I thought I might be missing some below 'view PS'

Thanks for your help

Julius