I loaded 10.2 yesterday and I am using lyx right now. I used the
developer tools to compile xforms on my box from  source ("fink
install xforms")  and used apt-get to install the rest of the needed
programs via the (older) binary distribution.  I also used the patch
for Xwindows for 10.2.  Everything seems OK.