On Friday, November 1, 2002, at 12:28  PM, Jesus Dapena wrote:

A couple of days ago, I sent out a message asking for help with setting up f2c, but I have not had any responses to it. I am hoping I will be luckier with this re-post! Here is the message again:

A few days days ago, I posted a message about problems I was having while trying help a friend to download f2c from fink. It seems that the problem was in using Jaguar with non-Jaguar-ready fink. He ran a bootstrap to Jaguar-compatible fink, and supposedly he now has fink up-and-running. And he downloaded f2c, apparently successfully. But things are not working quite right yet.

When he tries:

f2c -c -Nn802 forpract.f

he should be getting a C file called forpract.c. (I can't remember now what the "-Nn802" is for; I think it is for minimizing warning messages, but I don't think that should matter much for our purpose here.) Well, the forpract.c file that he gets is not OK. It is only 6 lines long:

It would be better if you could post sample fortran code so we can replicate the problem.

Does anyone know what the problem in my friend's system might be?

Why doesn't "your friend" email the list himself?

-Ben



-------------------------------------------------------
This sf.net email is sponsored by: See the NEW Palm Tungsten T handheld. Power & Color in a compact size!
http://ads.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/redirect.pl?palm0001en
_______________________________________________
Fink-users mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/fink-users

Reply via email to