Jeremy:
I have tried your program with g77 (3.1-2002042), f2c (20020123-4), and fort77(1.18-4). All were able to compile the test program, though each emitted the following warning.Yes, that warning is normal, and I get it when I run the program in my own (healthy) computer too. The warning occurs because a variable that gets dimensioned at the beginning of the program is not used later by the program.
forpract.f:
MAIN forpract:
Warning on line 17: local variable propm never used
But this warning is independent from the fact that the body of the program does not get translated by f2c in my friend's computer. Or that at least such a translation is not getting attached to the initial 6 lines of header in the .c file.
Jesus Dapena
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Jesus Dapena
Department of Kinesiology
Indiana University
Bloomington, IN 47405-7109, USA
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
phone: 1-812-855-8407
web: http://www.indiana.edu/~sportbm/home.html
--------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------
This SF.net email is sponsored by: ApacheCon, November 18-21 in
Las Vegas (supported by COMDEX), the only Apache event to be
fully supported by the ASF. http://www.apachecon.com
_______________________________________________
Fink-users mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/fink-users
