in /sw/etc/ssh/sshd_config and /etc/sshd_config

X11Forwarding yes

all other values as installed.

Another possible culprit (I need to check) are the MATLAB-installed changes to X11R6 under Jaguar. I did a re-install of X11R6 while at work tonight; I'll try it out again when I get home to see if things behave. After I get some sleep, that is.

Thanks,

ash