On Tuesday, January 7, 2003, at 02:30 PM, Cunningham Andy wrote:

http://www.apple.com/macosx/x11/

???

Is this a parallel effort to that of the guys over at mrcla.com? Or is Apple
attempting to compete with the xonx project?

Should I install this (if the link ever becomes active) in lieu of
XDarwin.app? Will my fink-installed packages work in Apple's X11?

This is all too bizarre. Didn't see this coming AT ALL!
Currently, the only thing you can download is the SDK, which appears to be XFree86 4.2.1(.1?) libraries.

The part with the actual display manager is still a broken link right now, so it's a good idea to not mess with it yet. =)

I expect we'll be having to update our docs shortly to warn people on this...