On 4/26/14, 3:00 AM, sd-finker wrote:
> I keep getting this error when attempting to use fink. I am running Maverick
> 10.9.2.
>
> Any ideas? Everything seems to be working fine, for the exception of the
> error mentioned.

fink checks the version of X11 (Xquartz) as part of its virtual package
system.  To understand the cause better we would need to know:

1)  Do you in fact have Xquartz installed?

2a)  If yes, is it a current release version or a developer beta?

2b)  If no, and you've been closing the "download this" window, this is
the expected behavior.
--
Alexander Hansen, Ph.D.
Fink User Liaison