On Jan 19, 2007, at 10:51 PM, Matt Koch wrote:

Rejected message: sent to fipy@nist.gov by [EMAIL PROTECTED] follows.
Reason for rejection: sender not subscribed.

Hi Jonathan,

I have to deal with both a cylinder and a sheet geometry. I think in order for me to make progress, I'll switch from cylinder to sheet, which should be doable in rectangular coordinates without too much fuss. That way, I can focus on what really matters, i.e. implementing level set Stefan problems in solidification (EFG). I'll start messing with that now. I am sure there'll be plenty of questions as I get into this. If I can solve it suceesfully, though, it'll give me the confidence that it is worth tackling the cylinder coordinates in 3D later on. Thanks again for your help thus far - I am sure we'll pick up on this again after some success with the rectangular coordinates.

Note that the level set algorithms are only implemented in 1D and 2D as yet.

--
Daniel Wheeler