I thinking about that. I was using one document in which I picked up this
example. As you can in the attached file I sent to you there is non boundary
conditions for phi and I think may be the problem should be there. I have
check every where in the document I have, they have not mentioned initial
conditions, sure they forgoted to mentioned them. Daniel according to plot
in the attached file, I want to try or I guess these  boundary conditions:

phi=0.9 at x=0
phi=0.3 at x=1

and other values of phi (the approximations) are in between. we can try
these boundaries.

if this not work, I will join by the week end the author to know if there
are other boundary conditions or if he just forgot it.

Regards

2008/8/28 Daniel Wheeler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>
> What should are the boundary conditions for phi?
>
> On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 1:58 PM, franck kalala
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Thanks Jonathan for your hint, it was very helpfully for me and I don't
> have
> > that error message,
> > But i have some strange plot, the value of phi at left and right are very
> > huge in contradiction of the initial value of phi. and the plot of p
> still a
> > straight line at value 1 and the plot of phi must be between o and 1. but
> > this is not the case, may you try jonathan to run my code and try to see
> > what happened.
>
>
>
> --
> Daniel Wheeler
>
>


-- 
***********************************************
***********************************************
Franck Kalala Mutombo
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
African Institut for Mathematical Sciences, Muizenberg Cape Town, South
Africa
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
************************************************
************************************************

Reply via email to