I've figured out how to plot in matplotlib. It seems that the y and x I had
before were were not values. I need to do something like plot(y.value,
x.value) to plot their values.

But I still don't know how to customize fipy viewer to do the same thing.
I'd appreciate someone who has done it before could share some thoughts.

Thanks,
Rose