Hi fipyers,

I am new to Fipy and python in general. I am using fipy to solve a 1-D pde
related to my research. I've searched through the internet but could not
find how to switch x, y axis in fipy viewer.

What I want to do is something like plot(y,x), because my domain is
vertical and I want make it appear the right direction on plots.

I looked through the source code of matplotlib1Dviewer, but still could not
figure out how to adjust it to work the magic. Then, I think I will just
use matplotlib itself to do the plotting. Then, I encountered an error
message, saying, "AttributeError: 'unOp' object has no attribute 'lower' ".
I guess this 'unOp' object refers to the outcome of the pde solver (in my
case, it's concentration values). The shape of the outcome values are the
same as my x values (mesh grid locations). I don't understand why it could
not be plotted.

Hope someone can help me. Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Rose