I'm also getting RuntimeError. To get over this, is there a way to
represent the system a different way or does the system itself too
complicated?
What do you mean by know the answer? I have an idea of what the time
evolution of the variables should look like in the 2D case, but I don't
have an analytical solution.

On Sat, Dec 28, 2013 at 4:45 PM, Daniel Wheeler
<daniel.wheel...@gmail.com>wrote:

> On Fri, Dec 20, 2013 at 2:19 PM, Jane Hung <jyh...@mit.edu> wrote:
> > Now that I've changed it as you mentioned, it says Can't expand MemType
> 0.
> > What can I do about this?
>
> Maybe running out of memory, have you tried a smaller system?
>
> > http://pastebin.com/buFS1NRu
>
> When I try this with a small system, I get
>
>    RuntimeError: Factor is exactly singular
>
> Something is obviously not right. Do you have a simpler system for
> which you know the answer? Also so you have a 1D solution?
>
> --
> Daniel Wheeler

Jane Hung
Graduate Student | MIT Department of Chemical Engineering
Hatton Lab 66-325 | Doyle Lab E18-509
jyh...@mit.edu | 415.952.6325